The Rock Point Cottage is capable of sleeping 7 guests in separate beds or 3 couples. Inside the cabin, you will find a comfortable living room with vaulted ceilings and a large stone fireplace (gas). Right next to the living room is an open kitchen and dining area. There is also, small entertainment area with a game table (with lots of board games), and a bedding/lounging area.The master bedroom is spacious with a queen-sized bed, and it also has its own private bathroom with a large corner jacuzzi tub; making this a lovely place for a first or second honeymoon. The second bedroom has comfortable queen bed. The third bedroom is set up with 2 twin beds. The second bath has a tub/shower unit for the two extra bedrooms to share. The cabin features a screened-in porch with outstanding views of mountain bluffs and flowing water. At night you can sit on the deck in the darkness and watch the fireflies and the stars as the river passes by. There is an entrance that passes directly through a mudroom that is a great place to leave waders, hiking shoes, wet bathing suits, and fishing rods. Whether you want a romantic getaway or a family adventure, this is a great place to get away from it all. Sleeps: 7 Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These described cabins & homes are being auctioned for “short-term rental” from the days of April 5th 2024, to April 9th 2024.
2. A single Jon boat with motor & gas is included for the duration of the 4 night stay.
3. A pair of eclipse glasses will be provided and included for each registered guest.
4. Cabin rental purchases are to be paid in full at the time of the auction. The winning bidder will be required to put a credit card # in the reservation file. The rental fee is nonrefundable, regardless of weather, events or other conditions that may occur at the reservation time of said rentals.
5. All bids are placed as a flat amount for 4 nights, NOT per night. EXAMPLE: A bid placed on a cabin at $5000 is a bid of $5000 total for all four nights.
6. The bidder is temporarily renting the described property, as won, according to the sellers rules and regulations. No transfer of real property will occur from the seller to the buyer.
7. The buyer is responsible for registering only as many overnight inhabitants for each cabin as is stated for occupancy on the auction and seller’s website. If more than the stated occupancy is found to be staying in a cabin, the buyer will be charged $400 per person over that occupancy limit for cabin or property.
8. Pets must be registered: 2-Pets less than 40 lbs each…unregistered pets will be billed at $200/pet. Bidder agrees to the seller’s pet policy @ rileysoutfitter.com.
9. Any reservations that are resold or transferred after this auction must be acknowledged and confirmed by Rileys Outfitter.
10. A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to each bid to determine final sales price.
Kayaks (24) and Canoes(10) TERMS
1. These auction items are for the rental of the here-in described, one Kayak or one
Canoe April 8th 2024.
2. Kayak & Canoe trips include the boat itself plus the shuttle ride, a paddle, a life jacket, litter bag and eclipse glasses.
3. Kayak and Canoe rental purchases are to be held by a 50% deposit at the time of the auction.
4. The deposit on the rental fee is nonrefundable, regardless of weather, events or other conditions that may occur at the reservation time of said rentals.
5. The bidder is temporarily renting the described property, as won, according to the sellers rules and regulations. No transfer of real property will occur from the seller to the buyer.
6. Any reservations that are resold or transferred after this auction must be acknowledged and confirmed by Rileys Outfitter.
7. A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to each bid to determine final sales price.
Mountain Home, Arkansas 72653
PRIVATE TOTAL ECLIPSE RIVER VACATION ‘24
>>> GET IN THE PERFECT PATH <<<
@ RILEYS OUTFITTER
April 8, 2024
The Sun & Moon will Cross
at the Junction of
White & Buffalo Rivers
$$$$ Bid Your Price Now $$$$
Once In A Lifetime
A TOTALITY EXPERIENCE
>>> The Ultimate Holiday Gift <<<
For Friends & Family
-—- COME STAY —--
River Front Luxury Homes
Relax, Fish, Float And More!
129 County Rd 640
*Auction closes Sunday December 31st beginning at 7 PM
*All cabin rentals are for April 5th to April 9th, 2024 ONLY