The River Villa is capable of sleeping 6 guests in separate beds or 4 couples. The living room with an enormous picture window facing the White River, a couch, and recliners. The Living room and Outside Patio have Smart TVs with Streaming access. As well as full wifi access throughout the entire home. A Beautiful log framed chairs & dining table that seats 4 guests. The kitchen is equipped with a microwave, dishwasher, coffee bar, toaster, pots/pans & cooking utensils.Upstairs there are two separate bedrooms, each with queen log framed beds. They each share a full bathroom across the hall. Downstairs there are two separate bedrooms with queen beds & private full bathrooms with walk-in showers in each bedroom. This home is furnished with all bed, bath & kitchen linens.Outback there is a large covered porch equipped with everything you need to enjoy your view of the white river. Feel free to take advantage of the grill and fire pit. If you feel like going down to the river, take the staircase that takes you right down to the lower bank. Sleeps: 10 Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 3
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These described cabins & homes are being auctioned for “short-term rental” from the days of April 5th 2024, to April 9th 2024.
2. A single Jon boat with motor & gas is included for the duration of the 4 night stay.
3. A pair of eclipse glasses will be provided and included for each registered guest.
4. Cabin rental purchases are to be paid in full at the time of the auction. The winning bidder will be required to put a credit card # in the reservation file. The rental fee is nonrefundable, regardless of weather, events or other conditions that may occur at the reservation time of said rentals.
5. All bids are placed as a flat amount for 4 nights, NOT per night. EXAMPLE: A bid placed on a cabin at $5000 is a bid of $5000 total for all four nights.
6. The bidder is temporarily renting the described property, as won, according to the sellers rules and regulations. No transfer of real property will occur from the seller to the buyer.
7. The buyer is responsible for registering only as many overnight inhabitants for each cabin as is stated for occupancy on the auction and seller’s website. If more than the stated occupancy is found to be staying in a cabin, the buyer will be charged $400 per person over that occupancy limit for cabin or property.
8. Pets must be registered: 2-Pets less than 40 lbs each…unregistered pets will be billed at $200/pet. Bidder agrees to the seller’s pet policy @ rileysoutfitter.com.
9. Any reservations that are resold or transferred after this auction must be acknowledged and confirmed by Rileys Outfitter.
10. A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to each bid to determine final sales price.
Kayaks (24) and Canoes(10) TERMS
1. These auction items are for the rental of the here-in described, one Kayak or one
Canoe April 8th 2024.
2. Kayak & Canoe trips include the boat itself plus the shuttle ride, a paddle, a life jacket, litter bag and eclipse glasses.
3. Kayak and Canoe rental purchases are to be held by a 50% deposit at the time of the auction.
4. The deposit on the rental fee is nonrefundable, regardless of weather, events or other conditions that may occur at the reservation time of said rentals.
5. The bidder is temporarily renting the described property, as won, according to the sellers rules and regulations. No transfer of real property will occur from the seller to the buyer.
6. Any reservations that are resold or transferred after this auction must be acknowledged and confirmed by Rileys Outfitter.
7. A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to each bid to determine final sales price.
Mountain Home, Arkansas 72653
PRIVATE TOTAL ECLIPSE RIVER VACATION ‘24
>>> GET IN THE PERFECT PATH <<<
@ RILEYS OUTFITTER
April 8, 2024
The Sun & Moon will Cross
at the Junction of
White & Buffalo Rivers
$$$$ Bid Your Price Now $$$$
Once In A Lifetime
A TOTALITY EXPERIENCE
>>> The Ultimate Holiday Gift <<<
For Friends & Family
-—- COME STAY —--
River Front Luxury Homes
Relax, Fish, Float And More!
129 County Rd 640
*Auction closes Sunday December 31st beginning at 7 PM
*All cabin rentals are for April 5th to April 9th, 2024 ONLY