The Loft is capable of sleeping 2 guests in separate beds or 2 couples. This cozy little cabin right off the White River is our go-to for small families, couples and small groups of friends. Downstairs has a full-sized bath and a futon that folds out into a full-size bed. The upper level of the loft has a half bath with a queen bed. The interior of the cabin is finished with 100 year-old reclaimed pine that will take your breath away. Up and downstairs has large windows that set you up for a perfect view of the river flowing by. Outside you can grill on the covered patio or walk down to the riverside fire pit for some much-needed relaxation. Kitchen is equipped for 5 guests, with microwave, coffee maker, pots/pans and cooking utensils. All towels and bed linens provided. Porch swing and chairs, charcoal grill. Call us in advance for any surprises you wish to have set up for your loved one. We love to help! SLEEPS: 4 BEDROOMS: 1 BATHROOMS: 1.5
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These described cabins & homes are being auctioned for “short-term rental” from the days of April 5th 2024, to April 9th 2024.
2. A single Jon boat with motor & gas is included for the duration of the 4 night stay.
3. A pair of eclipse glasses will be provided and included for each registered guest.
4. Cabin rental purchases are to be paid in full at the time of the auction. The winning bidder will be required to put a credit card # in the reservation file. The rental fee is nonrefundable, regardless of weather, events or other conditions that may occur at the reservation time of said rentals.
5. All bids are placed as a flat amount for 4 nights, NOT per night. EXAMPLE: A bid placed on a cabin at $5000 is a bid of $5000 total for all four nights.
6. The bidder is temporarily renting the described property, as won, according to the sellers rules and regulations. No transfer of real property will occur from the seller to the buyer.
7. The buyer is responsible for registering only as many overnight inhabitants for each cabin as is stated for occupancy on the auction and seller’s website. If more than the stated occupancy is found to be staying in a cabin, the buyer will be charged $400 per person over that occupancy limit for cabin or property.
8. Pets must be registered: 2-Pets less than 40 lbs each…unregistered pets will be billed at $200/pet. Bidder agrees to the seller’s pet policy @ rileysoutfitter.com.
9. Any reservations that are resold or transferred after this auction must be acknowledged and confirmed by Rileys Outfitter.
10. A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to each bid to determine final sales price.
Kayaks (24) and Canoes(10) TERMS
1. These auction items are for the rental of the here-in described, one Kayak or one
Canoe April 8th 2024.
2. Kayak & Canoe trips include the boat itself plus the shuttle ride, a paddle, a life jacket, litter bag and eclipse glasses.
3. Kayak and Canoe rental purchases are to be held by a 50% deposit at the time of the auction.
4. The deposit on the rental fee is nonrefundable, regardless of weather, events or other conditions that may occur at the reservation time of said rentals.
5. The bidder is temporarily renting the described property, as won, according to the sellers rules and regulations. No transfer of real property will occur from the seller to the buyer.
6. Any reservations that are resold or transferred after this auction must be acknowledged and confirmed by Rileys Outfitter.
7. A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to each bid to determine final sales price.
Mountain Home, Arkansas 72653
PRIVATE TOTAL ECLIPSE RIVER VACATION ‘24
>>> GET IN THE PERFECT PATH <<<
@ RILEYS OUTFITTER
April 8, 2024
The Sun & Moon will Cross
at the Junction of
White & Buffalo Rivers
$$$$ Bid Your Price Now $$$$
Once In A Lifetime
A TOTALITY EXPERIENCE
>>> The Ultimate Holiday Gift <<<
For Friends & Family
-—- COME STAY —--
River Front Luxury Homes
Relax, Fish, Float And More!
129 County Rd 640
*Auction closes Sunday December 31st beginning at 7 PM
*All cabin rentals are for April 5th to April 9th, 2024 ONLY